Our active Parents and Citizens Association at Glebe Public School is involved in a range of school and community projects and events.
P&C activities include:
- Easter Raffle
- Cake stalls
- Annual Glebe Book Sale at "Benlendi” (Glebe Library)
- Annual School Movie Night & BBQ
- Read-a-Thon (for students K-6 to coincide with Book Week)
- Trivia Night (for parents)
- Glebe T-shirt screen-printing & sales
- Fundraising to support Year 6 camp
Want to help?
Whether you have a special skill (eg remote event organising) or just general enthusiasm, your involvement is welcome.
In particular, we are looking for people to fill the positions of Vice President and Treasurer as these positions are currently temporarily held. We are also looking for people to help with gardening, landscaping etc, please email email@example.com to offer help, share ideas or ask questions.
President: Verity Firth
Vice President: Albert Lecoanet
Vice President: Louise Sharpe (short term)
Treasurer: Alicia McQuilty (short term)
Secretary: Michelle Weatherall
You can contact the Glebe P&C at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to know how P&C Associations operate, go to P&C Fact Sheets available at www.pandc.org.au